A 6-month 1-on-1 coaching experience to guide you home to your truth so you are free to fulfill your creative calling & birth your work into the world
Are you ready to answer your calling?
Creating a life that feels like yours is the greatest rebellion
It’s not your fault you feel lost or trapped
in a life that doesn’t feel like yours.
- We aren’t taught to tune into what we really want.
- We aren’t taught to trust our inner knowing.
- We aren’t told we can have or do what we want.
- We aren’t told that our creative dreams are possible.
Instead we’re taught to get our head out of the clouds. We’re taught that logic trumps intuition, gut feelings, and heart-centered decisions. We’re told to be more practical in our career paths.
So it’s no wonder you feel stuck and wonder if you’ll ever have a life that lights you up or that looks like yours. You feel deep down in your heart you’re meant for something else. You’re meant for something more. But all the messages around you lead you to believe the contrary.
I’m here to tell you your heart’s not wrong.
You’re calling isn't wrong.
Those things you want. Those desires. That voice inside you that never seems to go away. She’s not wrong. Those things are meant for you. And that voice and those desires and that calling. They aren’t going anywhere. You must answer the call.
It's time to entertain your wildest dreams.
It’s time to heed your creative calling.
It’s time to listen to that inner wise woman.
She is the path to a life that lights you up. She is the path to finding fulfillment and loving your life. She is the path to your homecoming.
Only when we return home to ourselves can we love our life and create work we love. We must undo all that programming telling us we can’t have what we want. We must learn to trust our own inner guidance. We must root into who we are, love ourselves, and stand up for our values. We must unleash our inner wild and wise woman.
The Renegade Woman is where you come to do just that.
The Renegade Woman is your guide back to your inner womanly wisdom so you can answer your creative calling.
Welcome to The Renegade Woman
The 1-on-1 coaching experience to free you from "shoulds" and find fulfillment doing what you love
What is a Renegade Woman?
The Renegade Woman is a dreamer, creative, or free spirit in touch with her inner wise and wild woman. She throws away the rule book of who she should be as a woman and journeys home to herself. She knows what she wants and needs, asks for it, and is detached from what others think. She is deeply connected to and embodies her true self. She follows her inner calling and refuses to settle for anything less than what lights her the fuck up. She loves to be creative and get her hands dirty. She craves community and deep connection with women who love and accept her as her fully expressed self. She reclaims the beauty in her femininity and honors Mother Nature and her cycles. She feels whole, free, magical, fulfilled.
Now is the perfect time to do this work. 2020 has truly shook things up for all of us. We’re having to go inward. We’ve had to be more intentional with our time. We’ve had to look at our self care. Many of us have had to look at at least one relationship in our life. We’re naturally being asked to reevaluate the “shoulds” in our life and instead focus on what we truly want.
It’s the perfect time to ask who do you want to be after this and what do you want out of life.
The Renegade Woman is how you can really deepen into this time and get the most out of it so you can emerge on the other side with a life that looks like your own, that feels incredibly joyous, and finally pursue your dreams or creative calling.
We don’t know what’s to come, but you can find steadiness in who you are and what you want out of life.
What does it mean to rewild?
- To rewild is to return to your true nature. It’s owning your truth, fully expressing all of you, and loving and accepting yourself as you are. It’s finding your magic.
- To rewild is to fully embrace your fierce, feminine power. It’s reconnecting to your inner wild and wise woman.
- To rewild is to to break free from the status quo, the patriarchy, and from what others expect you to do with your life and who they expect you to be. It’s letting your inner truth and knowing be the guide regardless of what others think.
- To rewild is to do what you want, not what you should.
- To rewild is to be impassioned about the things that matter to you. It’s having strong values and not apologizing for them.
- To rewild is to refuse to settle. It’s knowing what you want and asking for it.
- To rewild is to answer your heart’s calling. It’s reconnecting to your dreams and desires and believing they’re meant for you. It’s doing what you love.
- To rewild is to connect to Mother Nature, through outings to ground you, through food to nourish you and bring you pleasure, through a more rooted way of living.
- To rewild is to return to earth-centered spirituality and the magic found in Mother Nature and all around you. It’s trusting that you are supported.
- To rewild is to live in tune with the cycles of nature and your own personal rhythm.
Are you ready to rewild?
In a world that wants us all to be the same, to take the same career path, to be the good, agreeable girl, your liberation is key to fulfilling your creative calling, living a life you love, and helping to smash the patriarchy so others can be liberated as well.
You get to feel:
- Like you no longer have to search for what you’ve been craving because you’ve finally found the missing piece
- Like there isn’t anything wrong with you for feeling unfulfilled on the traditional path in life everyone else seems content following
- Like life can be as beautiful as you imagined it to be before you grew up and had all the duties and responsibilities of adulthood – fun, joyful, magical
- Like you no longer have to hide parts of yourself or pretend to be something you’re not and can be your true self in the world and find true belonging
- Like you don’t have to settle for work that doesn’t light you up and that you can answer your creative calling and do what you love
Want to have this for yourself?
You get to feel whole, free, magical, fulfilled
Your Journey with The Renegade Woman
Free yourself from the woman you’re expected to be
Create a container for the magic of you
Daily practices to bring magic into your life
Learn to love the most important person in your life
Uncover the true you
Spark creativity and passion
Unleash your inner wild woman
Expand into your fully expressed self
Craft a vision of your dream life
Answering your heart’s calling to purposeful work you love
Nurturing authentic relationships
BOOK OF SPELLS
Write the new rules for your life
Welcome to The Renegade Woman Sisterhood
Are you ready to take the journey?
About your guide on this journey
Brooke Golden is an artist, illustrator, and women’s empowerment coach who helps women break free from the rules of the patriarchy and create a life that’s an expression of who they are. She teaches about self discovery and self expression, creativity, life purpose, branding, feminine power, and living in tune with nature. She is a certified life coach and has been through this journey herself. After many years spent feeling like she was drifting, Brooke is happy to say she is living her purpose and pursuing her passion as an artist – and feels fully expressed. She has devoted her work to helping you create a purposeful and passionate life, rooted in who you are and fueled by your creative calling. She believes in refusing to settle for anything less than a magical life that lights you the fuck up.
“Brooke led me on a magical journey of getting crystal clear with not just my message, but my purpose as a creative business owner. She used several exercises and tools that made the process unique, fun and totally transformational. I HIGHLY recommend working with Brooke.” – Haley Hoover
“Brooke is one of the most passionate people I know when it comes to helping women look deep inside themselves, figure out what they truly want, and give them the tools to achieve it. My brain has a tendency to spin out of control by getting distracted with so many ideas that I go into analysis-paralysis and shut down before I even make my first step. Brooke’s down to earth approach helped me focus and hone in on what options were best aligned with my desires and dreams. Through her guidance, I was able to cut away through the clutter of what I thought I should be doing and move toward what I truly wanted. If you’re looking for help to define your purpose and vision and move forward confidently in the direction of your dreams, do yourself a favor and work with Brooke! I cannot recommend her enough!” – Molly McClellan
Will you be the next transformation?
Success isn’t what you achieve - it’s how fulfilled you feel
What you get
13 Module Program
6 months & 12 sessions of 1-on-1 coaching with me
Access to me in between sessions via WhatsApp
The Renegade Brand
A $1000 Value
Express yourself in a business doing what you love
If you feel called to fulfill your creative calling by starting a business, freelancing, or otherwise selling your creative work, this program will help you build the foundation for your brand and get you ready to birth it into the world.